Saturday, June 10, 2017

Vitamin E



I've been looking for a Vitamin E supplement for a while, and this one by #Natrogix is great because it's one softgel to give you 1000mg of Vitamin E, which is the daily upper limit. I actually take one every other day. The pills are the size of a fish oil pill and are orange/rust in color. They don't taste like anything although they do have a smell that reminds me of fish oil pills (it's not gross or super strong, though). They are pretty easy to swallow, but I take mine with a mouthful of food to make it even easier. I haven't had any side effects from taking these. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling us the benefits of Vitamin E i was planning to buy this supplement myself but i was not sure if i should. The link you provided is also useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it! I’m following you…

    Data Entry Outsourcing Company in USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good to me , I am going to consult my physician and will ask for his advice before start using it. Thank you for sharing information about it with us

    ReplyDelete